I started experimenting "raw vegetarian diet", a few months ago. I liked the idea of eating uncooked vegetables and they really tasted good. However, I couldn't sustain my experiment for more than couple of months. There were several challenges that I faced during the experiment:
(Also read: Why am I a Vegan?)
- Vegetables that we get in the market/shop aren't "fresh" most of the times
- It takes lot of time to eat raw vegetables
- It also takes a lot of time for us to "digest" raw vegetables
- Raw vegetables generate lot of gas and stomach is always 'heavy'
- The craving for 'cooked' food is hard to control :-)
A journey from non-vegetarian to raw-vegetarian
Why am I a Vegan?
Sunday - a day of mass murders in India
Post a Comment