- Don't Bottom Pick Stocks
- Investment - Stocks or Mutual Funds?
- Buy on the rumor, Sell on the news
- Stock Analysts are JOKERS
- Can we really make money in stocks?
- Cash is Trash or Cash is King ?!
- What goes up, comes down & What comes down, goes up
- Do you have a diversified portfolio?
- Buy/Sell Stocks in increments
- Are you a trader (or) investor?
- Stocks may not be the right "investment" for everyone
- Don't wanna fail? Stock market is not your playground
- No Risk No Reward
- Do you look for stock trends?
- Let the tools work for you in trading stocks
- Stock Investors are weird !
- Are you a short term investor? Don't ever blink !
- Make informed and not sentimental decisions
- Economy is a juggernaut
- Make hay when the sun shines
- 52-week low doesn't mean a BUY
- The journey started - Bought NTGR stocks
- I joined the world of volatility
Stock Trading Lessons
I played with the stock market for about 2 years while I was in USA. I learned a number of lessons while trading stocks. I've captured them here for the benefit of new people who are entering stock market :)
Booking a vaccination slot in India through the CoWIN portal was similar to booking a H1B Visa appointment in US Consulate (not sure if that...
We just celebrated our first year R2I anniversary. It feels like just waving final good bye to US . But, the clock moved very fast to ring t...
I had been to PVR Cinemas in Skywalk to watch the new movie, Singam. The theatre complex was spectacular. PVR cinemas is located in the 4th...
One of the key things to do during your move from US to India, is providing "Change of Address". Should I be giving change of addr...