- Don't Bottom Pick Stocks
- Investment - Stocks or Mutual Funds?
- Buy on the rumor, Sell on the news
- Stock Analysts are JOKERS
- Can we really make money in stocks?
- Cash is Trash or Cash is King ?!
- What goes up, comes down & What comes down, goes up
- Do you have a diversified portfolio?
- Buy/Sell Stocks in increments
- Are you a trader (or) investor?
- Stocks may not be the right "investment" for everyone
- Don't wanna fail? Stock market is not your playground
- No Risk No Reward
- Do you look for stock trends?
- Let the tools work for you in trading stocks
- Stock Investors are weird !
- Are you a short term investor? Don't ever blink !
- Make informed and not sentimental decisions
- Economy is a juggernaut
- Make hay when the sun shines
- 52-week low doesn't mean a BUY
- The journey started - Bought NTGR stocks
- I joined the world of volatility
Stock Trading Lessons
I played with the stock market for about 2 years while I was in USA. I learned a number of lessons while trading stocks. I've captured them here for the benefit of new people who are entering stock market :)
Booking a vaccination slot in India through the CoWIN portal was similar to booking a H1B Visa appointment in US Consulate (not sure if that...
One of the key things to do during your move from US to India, is providing "Change of Address". Should I be giving change of addr...
I had been to Mangalore a few weeks ago, to attend a friend's wedding. I had booked my travel in Kingfisher airlines (one of the budget...
I had been to PVR Cinemas in Skywalk to watch the new movie, Singam. The theatre complex was spectacular. PVR cinemas is located in the 4th...