- Don't Bottom Pick Stocks
- Investment - Stocks or Mutual Funds?
- Buy on the rumor, Sell on the news
- Stock Analysts are JOKERS
- Can we really make money in stocks?
- Cash is Trash or Cash is King ?!
- What goes up, comes down & What comes down, goes up
- Do you have a diversified portfolio?
- Buy/Sell Stocks in increments
- Are you a trader (or) investor?
- Stocks may not be the right "investment" for everyone
- Don't wanna fail? Stock market is not your playground
- No Risk No Reward
- Do you look for stock trends?
- Let the tools work for you in trading stocks
- Stock Investors are weird !
- Are you a short term investor? Don't ever blink !
- Make informed and not sentimental decisions
- Economy is a juggernaut
- Make hay when the sun shines
- 52-week low doesn't mean a BUY
- The journey started - Bought NTGR stocks
- I joined the world of volatility
Stock Trading Lessons
I played with the stock market for about 2 years while I was in USA. I learned a number of lessons while trading stocks. I've captured them here for the benefit of new people who are entering stock market :)
Election day in India is always like a festival. You can see autorickshaws offering free rides to the elderly and disabled people from home ...
This post consolidates rich information on various R2I topics such as R2I checklist, R2I reasons, 401K, Social Security, R2I Jobs/salaries, ...
Are you planning to Return to India (R2I)? Are you wondering whether you'll be eligible for the Social Security Benefits when you retir...
How do you know the best salary that you can get when you R2I? Does the R2I salary look like a dark black box to you? Yes! You need to do a ...